Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Independent Component 2 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
      For my 30 hours I will be tutoring a group of 6th grade students who are currently struggling with math. I talked to my mentor and he said that he would look at the student's grades and he would give me a list of names of those who have the lowest grades in math. Parents will be notified that their children will be receiving tutoring afterschool, hopefully I can tutor them twice a week. 
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
      I will take a picture of the log that I have at Cortez where I have to record the time I go in and the time I go out. 
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
     This will help me explore my topic more in depth because now I will interact with the students more and I will have to create lesson plans and study guides so that they can improve their grades. I will have to dedicate alot of time to this because I am going to have to see each student's strenghts and weaknesses and I am going to have to adapt to each one of them. 
4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.

No comments:

Post a Comment